Women's Leadership Forum
The Women’s Leadership Forum is a collective of UConn leaders who identify as women invested in the development and success of other women in leadership positions at UConn and UConn health. Participation is voluntary and includes women who hold managerial-level academic or administrative positions at UConn and UConn Health.
The Women’s Leadership Forum provides opportunities for its members to share experiences, practices and other leadership resources and address leadership concerns that are unique to women in a leadership position with an intersectional lens. The goal of this Forum is to connect, empower, support and elevate women leaders at UConn.
Programming & Events
The Women’s Leadership Forum offers programming throughout the academic year with a focus on community building and networking. These events are advertised by email invitation to the most up-to-date list of women who hold managerial-level academic or administrative positions, as determined by Human Resources. To learn more about the Women’s Leadership Forum membership list, and future programming, please contact email@example.com
Women's Leadership Forum Steering Committee
- Kathleen Holgerson, Director, Women's Center
- Gladis Kersaint, Vice Provost for Strategic Initiatives, Office of the Provost
- Sarita Arteaga, Associate Dean for Students, Professor (Clinical), School of Dental Medicine
- Renee Boggis, Executive Director, Organizational Effectiveness and Workplace Culture, Human Resources
- Karen DeMeola, Assistant Dean for Finance, Administration and Enrollment
- Kimberly Dodge-Kafka, Professor, Department of Cell Biology, UConn Health
- Anna Dongari-Bagtzoglou, Professor, Department of Oral Health Sciences Head, Department of Oral Health and Diagnostic Sciences Chair
- Nicole Gelston, General Counsel
- Jennifer Lease Butts, Associate Vice Provost for Enrichment Programs, Director of the Honors Program
- Mina Mina, Professor and Chair, Pediatric Dentistry
- Suzanne Onorato, Executive Director, Student Health and Wellness (SHaW)
- Alexandra Schmitt, Ambulatory Director of Medicine, UConn Health
- Magdalena Silver, Interim Chief of Police, UConn Police Department
- Juli Wade, Dean, School of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Sheyda Younessi, Fiscal and Business Operations Director (SHaW)
- Sherry Zane, Director, Women's Gender & Sexuality Studies
To get more involved in this community, or to join the Steering Committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.