Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
The Provost is the University’s chief academic officer and is responsible for allocating resources, setting priorities, and providing administrative oversight for the academic programs of the University of Connecticut. The Provost directs the Schools and Colleges at the main campus in Storrs, the four regional campuses at Avery Point, Hartford, Stamford, and Waterbury, the School of Law in Hartford, and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine at UConn Health in Farmington as well as a range of supporting programs including the Honors Program.
- African American Cultural Center’s 50th Offers Moment for Reflection
- Seven UConn Researchers Honored by the Connecticut Academy of Science and Engineering
- UConn-Sikorsky Team Engineers Autonomous Firefighting Drone
- Op-ed: Charter Schools Exploit Lucrative Loophole that Would Be Easy to Close
- Maya and Kemba Still Making Headlines