Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
The Provost is the University’s chief academic officer and is responsible for allocating resources, setting priorities, and providing administrative oversight for the academic programs of the University of Connecticut. The Provost directs the Schools and Colleges at the main campus in Storrs, the four regional campuses at Avery Point, Hartford, Stamford, and Waterbury, the School of Law in Hartford, and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine at UConn Health in Farmington as well as a range of supporting programs including the Honors Program.
- Connecticut’s Marshes: Past, Present, and Uncertain Future
- At School Lunch, Healthier Options are Overlooked When Juice is Available
- Black Students Who Have One Black Teacher Are More Likely To Go To College
- 5 Takeaways on Exercise Guidelines by Age
- The History of the Largest Foreign-Born Population in the State