Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
The Provost is the University’s chief academic officer and is responsible for allocating resources, setting priorities, and providing administrative oversight for the academic programs of the University of Connecticut. The Provost directs the Schools and Colleges at the main campus in Storrs, the four regional campuses at Avery Point, Hartford, Stamford, and Waterbury, the School of Law in Hartford, and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine at UConn Health in Farmington as well as a range of supporting programs including the Honors Program.
- UConn Dental Students Ready for Patients
- Aging Immigrants Without Health Insurance at Higher Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Former UConn Quarterback Dan Orlovsky Scores a Touchdown with Football Analysis
- Team IMPACT: A Winning Way to Heal
- Big Gods Came After the Rise of Civilizations, Not Before, Study Finds