OFFICE OF THE PROVOST AND EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT FOR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
The Provost is the University’s chief academic officer and is responsible for allocating resources, setting priorities, and providing administrative oversight for the academic programs of the University of Connecticut. The Provost directs the Schools and Colleges at the main campus in Storrs, the four regional campuses at Avery Point, Hartford, Stamford, and Waterbury, the School of Law in Hartford, and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine at UConn Health in Farmington as well as a range of supporting programs including enrichment programs, career development, and teaching development. The Provost also supports Center and Institute Directors and Department Heads.
SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
- Move-in Day 2019: Welcome New Huskies!
- Move-in Weekend 2019: What You Need to Know
- Q&A: The Truth About Plastic
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do (for Electrons in High Temperature Superconductors)
- UConn’s Freshmen Bring Talent, Ambition, and Unprecedented Diversity
- New Coach Named to Cross Country, Track and Field Teams
GET IN TOUCH
University of Connecticut
Office of the Provost
Gulley Hall, First Floor
352 Mansfield Road, Unit 1086
Storrs, CT 06269-1086
Phone: (860) 486-4037