The Office of the Provost plays a leading role in sustaining an environment of academic excellence at the University of Connecticut, a top 25 public university and the State of Connecticut’s flagship higher education institution and sole public research university. The Provost’s Office supports these distinctions through strategic focus on the academic success of our faculty, students, and staff.
Total Undergraduate Students
Total Graduate & Professional Students
Total External Research Funding Awarded
Community Office Hours with the Provost's Office
Community Office Hours with the Provost's Office provides the opportunity for faculty, staff, students, parents and other community members to share your feedback and ideas directly with the provost and our vice provosts. Upcoming dates are listed below.
Please email email@example.com to RSVP for any session and to receive the link to access the WebEx room. Please RSVP no later than one hour before the session is scheduled to begin. Please also let us know if you require an accommodation to participate. More information on WebEx access at UConn is available here: https://its.uconn.edu/webex/.
Week of June 7
- June 8 with Provost Lejuez, 4-5pm
- June 9 with Vice Provost Shoulson, 4-5pm
- June 10 with Vice Provost Bradford, 4-5pm
Week of June 14
- June 15 with Vice Provost Shoulson, 4-5pm
- June 17 with Vice Provost Bradford, 4-5pm
- June 18 with Provost Lejuez, 4-5pm
Week of June 21
- June 23 with Vice Provost Shoulson, 4-5pm
- June 24 with Provost Lejuez, 2-3pm
- June 24 with Vice Provost Bradford, 4-5pm
Week of June 28
- June 29 with Vice Provost Shoulson, 4-5pm
- June 30 with Provost Lejuez, 4-5pm
- June 31 with Vice Provost Bradford, 4-5pm