Associate Vice President of Budget, Management and Institutional Research
- Operating and capital budgets
- Long-range financial planning and modeling
- Administrative management and operations
- Revenue and cost management
- External reporting of university data and performance
- Data analytics of performance and costs
Lloyd Blanchard currently serves as UConn’s Associate Vice President of Budget, Management and Institutional Research. He is a seasoned public administrator with wide-ranging government and academic leadership experience. He has been a senior White House budget official, chief operating officer of two public agencies, deputy chief financial officer, and an academic executive at Louisiana State University and the Medgar Evers College of The City University of New York. He has also served on the public administration/policy faculty at the University of Washington and Syracuse University. Blanchard’s research interests include education policy, productivity, and finance; government finance and performance budgeting; residential and school segregation; and racial/ethnic disparities in education and small business lending.